Top 7 Home Renovation Blogs

In this post, I have ranked the top 5 home renovation blogs that I think are some of the best. I am starting with the best at #1 and ending #7.


The #1 is Magnolia Homes, owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines. I choose Magnolia Homes because they really relate to my blog. Chip and Joanna renovate homes and give amazing design tips to all of their readers. There designs are great and they frequently update their blog, keeping everyone updated on what is going on.


                                                                                           
For #2 I choose "Three Birds Renovation," these girls have a great blog and a great renovation taste. Having been best friends for the past 15 years, Bonnie, Lana and Erin have renovated seven homes and other projects on the side.





3. Young House Love
 
  I chose this blog for #3 because this couple does a lot of home renovations. They also are very relateable. They have remodeled 3 houses, had two children, written books and designed products.       







These girls are rated at #4. There are several reasons that I am rating them at 4, the biggest one is that when you are on their website, looking through there DIY projects they have videos that will assist you in completing the project. I think that this is very helpful. The second reason is that they offer free plans for all of their designs, and often update their blog. 






5. Centsational Style

I chose this blog for #5 because Kate has some very good DIYs that anyone can do. Kate frequently uploads posts to her blog that everyone will enjoy. Kate had styles and projects that she adds to all of the time. She has a great style and a great blog.








Just a girl and her blog is #6. Abby does a really great job having a variety of things that she has on her blog. I choose this as number 6 because of this. She has a renovation part of her blog but she also has other aspects, which include, fitness and healthy eating.





This is Ryan and Kim, they are the "Newley Woodward-an unconventional home." I choose this blog because there story is kind of like mine. Their story starts with them renovating their home and also renovating a second home. They take you step by step and Kim does a great job keeping everyone updated with their progress. Those are two reasons why I choose them as my #7. 







I hope you all enjoyed this little post. I know I enjoyed making it! If you have any home remodeling blogs that you enjoy comment them below!

-Lauren
           
              .

Comments

  1. I enjoy Reading about the Magnolia homes because they are the best and i look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this:
    House Renovations in Battersea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Common mistakes that are made when considering buying a home